‘Rescue Bird Nerds’ Sticker Pack
Are you a big fan of parrots, ducks, geese or chickens? Do you find the standard set of emojis are lacking in variety for these awesome birds? Grab our “Rescue Bird Nerds” pack and have your personal messaging needs met with these expressive emoji stickers. We are excited that this sticker pack brings awareness and support to Home Sweet Home Animal Rescue of Tampa Bay. Do good while being a creative communicator!
Feel free to let us know if you have a particular domestic or exotic bird you would like us to consider adding, because we love them all!
Download ‘Rescue Bird Nerds’ for iOS
How To Use Stickers on iOS (once installed):
– Open iMessages
– Tap on the app icon in the iMessage dock
– Tap a sticker to add it to your message thread
– Or –
– Drag a sticker and drop it onto an existing text bubble or anywhere you want on the screen
Download ‘Rescue Bird Nerds’ for Android
How To Use Stickers on Android (once installed):
– Open app
– Tap a sticker to open options window
– Select which action (i.e. “copy”) or application you wish to use
– Share the selected sticker with your friends
Sticker Packs created in partnership with Dash Creative Group, LLC. Their apps in both the Apple App store and the Google Play store comply with the following regulations:
- Children and Families: Sticker Packs are designed for ages 10 and up with appropriate adult supervision.
- Data Collection: Dash Creative Group, LLC does not collect or receive any personal information from its Sticker Pack apps.
- APIs and SDKs: Dash Creative Group, LLC does not use any APIs or SDKs within its Sticker Pack apps.
All names, expressions, illustrations, and content portrayed within our Sticker Packs should be viewed as works of parody, caricature and pastiche. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, products, or expressions is intended or should be inferred.
For support on installing, hiding, or deleting our Sticker Packs from your devices please read:
iOS Devices: Use iMessage Apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Android: Delete or disable apps on Android